- natural yoghurt with 3.5 % fat
- with valuable lactic acid cultures for a high proportion of L (+) = dextrorotatory lactic acid
- no gelatine or preservatives
- crunchy organic muesli, kept fresh in a sealed lid
- with oat flakes from Bavaria
Plain Crunchy yoghurt, mild
Cooling temperature + 8 ° C
|Nutritional values per 100 g|
|Energy||437 kJ (104 kcal)|
|of which saturated fats||2,7 g|
|of which sugar||5,1 g|
But don’t just take our word for it.
We guarantee that our milk comes only from farms in our cooperative. These lie along the northern Alpine ridge between the Watzmann and Zugspitze mountains.
All our farmers use traditional feeding methods. In addition to our organic farmers, all other members have been committed to GM-free feed since 2010.
Barnhouse delivers the freshly baked crispy muesli with oatmeal from Bavaria.
Find a retailer near you
No dealers were found for this location. Please try another location.